Expand Essential Super
About this Fund
|APIR||USI SMF0126AU (ESS)|
|ASSET CLASS||PLATFORMS (SUPER & PENSIONS)|
|NO. OF HOLDINGS|
Benefits of investing with Expand Super
• A true lifetime super solution: You can take your Expand Super from job to job and through to retirement.
• Broad range of investment options: Providing access to approximately 400 managed investments, maturing investments, a majority of the listed investments on the S&P/ASX 300 and other listed investments approved by the Trustee from time to time. Also available is the Managed Portfolio Service which is a managed discretionary account service providing professionally managed models. For further details about the investment options available please refer to the Investment Guide and the Investment Menu.
• Easy investment maintenance: Simple regular contribution (via Direct Debit and BPAY®), flexible investment instruction options and income distribution options.
• Comprehensive insurance options: You can select from Death Cover (including Terminal Illness), Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) Cover and Income Protection Cover in group and/or retail insurance options (subject to meeting eligibility requirements and underwriting).
• Cash Account: Records all transactions. A minimum of one per cent of your account balance is to be held in your Cash Account and can be increased to suit your needs.
• eXpand Online secure access: Access your account online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week with a single sign-on to access multiple accounts using the same email address.
• Family Fee Aggregation: You can link multiple Expand Super, Expand Pension and Expand Investment accounts (conditions apply) including your own and those of immediate family members, which may reduce the Administration Fee payable.
• Switchability: Allows you to move between eXpand Super and eXpand Pension without selling down your assets or realising capital gains tax
eXpand Super can help you control and manage your retirement savings. Your super account can be used to accumulate contributions and other super savings from a variety of sources in a tax-effective way. It also offers you competitive insurance options to protect your income and provide for your family or dependants if you unexpectedly get sick, injured or die.
Being a member of eXpand Super gives you access to:
Flexiable estate Planning Options.
Choose from the following estate planning options:
Insurance in your super
It is important to understand how insurance works to ensure that you and your family are financially protected in the event of serious injury or illness, permanent disablement, or to provide a lump sum to your beneficiaries in the event of your death. You can choose to purchase insurance either through the group life and income protection insurance policies or via a separate retail insurance policy. Either way, this can be achieved tax-effectively by paying the premiums for the life insurance you need with pre-tax dollars through your super account.
Death Cover provides your family with financial security in the event of your death. If you die, your insured benefit will be paid to your dependants or estate in addition to your super account balance.
Terminal Illness (included in the Death Cover) provides you and your family with financial security in the event you become terminally ill. If this happens, your insured benefit may be paid to you in addition to your super account balance.
Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) provides you and your family with financial security in the event you become totally and permanently disabled and are unable to work. If this happens, your insured benefit may be paid out to you in addition to your super account balance.
Income Protection Cover provides you with a regular monthly income if you become Totally Disabled or Partially Disabled because of illness or injury and are unable to work and earn your income.