Ophir Global High Conviction Fund
About this Fund
|FUND MANAGER||Ophir Asset Management|
|ASSET CLASS||GLOBAL SMALL MID CAPS|
To generate long-term returns in excess of the Benchmark (after fees
The Fund will generally hold listed small and mid-cap global securities.
|BENCHMARK||MSCI World SMID Index (Net) (AUD)|
|FUND SIZE||MSCI World SMID Index (Net) (AUD)|
|NO. OF HOLDINGS|
There are many benefits of investing in the Fund.
Some of the significant benefits include:
• A focus on high quality, growth-orientated businesses, identified through an intensive investment process incorporating rigorous company visitation and proprietary fundamental company analysis;
• The potential for high capital growth through the exposure to smaller companies that are typically in the earlier stages of their business lifecycle;
• Access to the investment experience and expertise of the Ophir investment team
• Access to sophisticated investment opportunities that individual investors usually cannot achieve (including IPOs, placements and block trades);
• Risk management through the use of active investment management and portfolio construction tools; and
• An ability to add or withdraw your investment monthly
The Fund is generally suited for persons seeking long-term capital growth and those who can tolerate a high level of risk.
Ophir is a boutique Australian fund manager established in 2012 by its founders and senior portfolio managers Andrew Mitchell and Steven Ng.
As a boutique investment business wholly owned by the senior portfolio managers, the business retains complete independence around investment decisions with a clearly defined value proposition to investors.
Ophir actively adjusts the investment mix within the ranges above. The “target” position is where Ophir aims to have the Fund invested given a fairly valued investment market. All other things being equal, the “target” position would be the investment mix of the Fund.
The Fund will not borrow. Derivatives will not be used to gear the Fund.
Remember the investment mix can change within the ranges significantly and sometimes quickly.
The Fund will generally hold listed small and mid-cap global securities. The portfolio allocation will generally be: