- Online access - Macquarie Online allows you to view details of your account, such as the overall value, asset allocation and transaction history.
- Statements - Annual statements on your account will be available online.
- Group reporting - Link multiple accounts to access a consolidated report.
- Cash Account - The central cash flow account for all the regular transactions into and out of your account.
- Managed investments - Over 500 professionally managed investments across a broad range of investment strategies and styles are available on the Investment Menu.
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs)- A type of managed investment which combines professional portfolio management with the benefits of greater control and visibility of the underlying investments. Over 150 managed portfolios available through a number of SMA providers.
- Australian listed securities - A wide selection of eligible listed securities that can be transacted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- Term deposits - A range of issuers, terms and rates are available.
Automated investment management tools
- Dollar cost averaging - Regular monthly or quarterly investments from the Wrap Cash Hub into managed investments.
- Automatic cash management - Manage the balance in the Wrap Cash Hub through the automated buying and selling of managed investments and SMAs
- Automatic rebalancing - Rebalance the managed investments within your account to ensure that your account stays in line with your investment strategy.
- Pension payment flexibility - Pension Manager clients have the flexibility to:
- decide the level of pension payments to receive (subject to Government limits)
- determine the frequency of payments (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually)
- choose a transition to retirement pension
- make lump sum withdrawals.
- Pension update functionality - You can commute an existing pension, combine the proceeds with additional super and commence a new pension, all within your existing Pension Manager account (so your account number, personal details and transaction history are retained).
Insurance and estate planning
- Insurance - Super Manager offers access to insurance cover for various life events through multiple insurance providers.
- Non-lapsing death benefit nomination - Provides you with greater control over the payment of your benefits in the event of your death.
- Child pensions - An extension of the non-lapsing death benefit nomination that allows your benefit to be paid as a tax-effective income stream to your minor children, or certain other children, in the event of your death.
- Individual tax processing - Individual tax processing within your account helps you to benefit from the individual investment decisions that you make.
Transacting on your account
- Online trading for your adviser - With your authority, your adviser can buy and sell your investments online or through a nominated broker.
- Super to pension transfers - You can switch from Super Manager to Pension Manager without realising any capital gain or loss as a consequence of the transfer.
- Corporate actions- If you hold Australian listed securities, we generally allow you to participate in corporate actions such as share purchase plans.