- Extensive investment menu.
- You have access to a transaction account, term deposits, over 450 managed investments and a broad range of securities listed on the ASX.
- Wholesale prices and fee rebates.
- The managed investments available are typically not available to retail investors directly and generally have lower investment manager fees than retail funds. We may also be able to negotiate rebates on the fees charged by some investment managers which will be passed on in full to members.
- Optional features.
- You can automatically invest excess cash, rebalance your portfolio and make deposits into your Asgard Open eWRAP Super account, allowing you and your financial adviser to spend more valuable time developing your investment strategy.
- Consolidated reporting.
- You can get one clear view of all the investments you hold through your account. You can view your account online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Investor Online.
- Save on fees through fee aggregation
- Where you hold more than one Asgard Open eWRAP Super and/or Asgard Open eWRAP Pension account (subject to the conditions in this PDS being met) we will automatically link these accounts for the purposes of calculating the administration fee, which means you may save money on fees.
- Seamless transfer from super to pension.
- When you transition to retirement or are ready to retire, investments you hold through an Asgard Open eWRAP Super account can be transferred to an Asgard Open eWRAP Pension account without needing to sell down your investments, which can incur transaction costs and keep you out of the market.
Features of the eWRAP Super account
- Flexible ways for you to make contributions
- via direct debit, cheque and/or BPAY®.
- Comprehensive insurance.
- Insurance is available from a range of insurers offering Income Protection, Term Life or Life Protection and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Protection to protect you and your family from the impact of any unforeseen events such as serious sickness or injury.
- Regular deposit plan
- Makes it easy for you to adopt a disciplined approach to saving.
- Features of the eWRAP Pre-retirement account
- Enables you to access your super savings as a regular income stream once you have met your preservation age to help you transition to retirement.
- Flexible income payments – provides you with flexible pension payments monthly, quarterly or annually to help you manage your minimum and maximum drawdown limits.
- Taxed just like your accumulation super account.
- Features of the eWRAP Pension account
- Easy access to your money. An allocated pension provides you with flexible pension payments – monthly, quarterly or annually and you can also access your benefits as a lump sum.
- Take advantage of tax credits. Investment income in the Asgard Open eWRAP Pension account is generally free from tax. You may also receive the value of any franking credits on the managed investments that fund your pension.